3 New Ways to Follow E3!

Facebook / Twitter / Instagram

______________________________

Come train with Raleigh Running Outfitters!

Spring Half Marathon Training Program

Or join us on one of our group runs!

Track workout from Bottle Revolution (Tues- 6:15PM)
Cary Store (Wed- 6PM) + Raleigh Store (Thurs- 6:15PM)


Raleigh Running Outfitters would like to wish everyone a happy and safe holiday season.



Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Exercise DVD Reviews

Not too long into my search for 2012 exercise fashion trends, I came across this-- exercise DVD reviews from Cosmopolitan UK. For kicks, I decided to open it up... I have never been the exercise video type (I would rather lace up my sneakers and head out the front door for a run), but my sister swears by them. After looking through the slideshow, well...
  • I'm not willing to wear a bikini to work out in my living room (or, really, any workout for that matter)
  • I don't appreciated being shouted at by my TV
  • I don't love Kim Kardashian
However, one thing did stand out (and the thought of it cracked me up)... DANCING (check out ~1:30 in)!

No comments:

Post a Comment