3 New Ways to Follow E3!

Facebook / Twitter / Instagram

______________________________

Come train with Raleigh Running Outfitters!

Spring Half Marathon Training Program

Or join us on one of our group runs!

Track workout from Bottle Revolution (Tues- 6:15PM)
Cary Store (Wed- 6PM) + Raleigh Store (Thurs- 6:15PM)


Raleigh Running Outfitters would like to wish everyone a happy and safe holiday season.



Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Blood, Sweat, and Topical Pain Relievers

Because there is no crying in running...

I might have used Icy Hot once or twice to get through a run... and by might have I mean I definitely have... and by once or twice I'm referring to a week. Yes, Icy Hot helps, and last summer I confirmed that it wasn't necessarily in my head. However, is Icy Hot the best? Probably not, but it is among the most convenient. Nonetheless, here's a Runner's World review on the topic!

No comments:

Post a Comment