3 New Ways to Follow E3!

Facebook / Twitter / Instagram

______________________________

Come train with Raleigh Running Outfitters!

Spring Half Marathon Training Program

Or join us on one of our group runs!

Track workout from Bottle Revolution (Tues- 6:15PM)
Cary Store (Wed- 6PM) + Raleigh Store (Thurs- 6:15PM)


Raleigh Running Outfitters would like to wish everyone a happy and safe holiday season.



Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Q: What's the best bandages for blisters?

Km: Not getting them in the first place. Seriously, I hate blisters. They're such a seemingly benign injury. In fact, I'm not even sure that they can be classified as one, but they hurt like heck and last forever! Ok ok, so the best way to treat a blister is to protect it. Unfortunately, conventional bandages often times don't "work" well because they are the wrong size, don't stick to a sweaty foot, and don't provide enough padding. So, even though they cost a bit more than normal Band-aids, one of these products is probably the way to go. Personally speaking, I have tried the Band-Aid Activ Flex bandages, and would highly recommend them.

1 comment:

  1. I have found that these tegaderm patches really help. I barely know they are there and they let me go about my normal routine!

    ReplyDelete