- It would be really super awesome if we could get 3-4 more people for the New England Relay so that we could have a team of 12. The final deadline is May 12th. So if (1) you would like to run and/or (2) know someone who would like to run, email Oyler, Sean, Gavin, or me.
- We are going to try and have more "social" team get-togethers. Laura B., Erica, and Rita agreed to coordinate this, so if you have any ideas, pass them along.
- Keith volunteered to be the contact for Larry's Beans, so if (1) you want some delicious coffee and would like to support the team while you're at it or (2) know someone who wants to do the same, catch up with Keith. For those of you who are unfamiliar with the "coffee deal"... the team basically purchases the beans at wholesale, and then sells them at retail price (or maybe a little under), with the difference going to support team activities.
- On the topic of fund-raising, we were thinking of trying to coordinate either (1) a cross-country race (or series of races) locally or at Camp Rockfish, (2) a yoga-run program and race (hopefully with Lululemon), and/or (3) a weekend running camp/clinic. If you have any thoughts on these, please email one of us. Also, we might try and volunteer at local track meets (still working on the details of that).
- On the topic of racing... the USATF Trail 10k XC Championship is in Laurel Springs, NC on August 27th. Also, the City of Oaks Full/Half/Relay Marathon (which is sponsored by RRO) is November 6th.
3 New Ways to Follow E3!
Facebook / Twitter / Instagram
Come train with Raleigh Running Outfitters!
Spring Half Marathon Training Program
Or join us on one of our group runs!
Track workout from Bottle Revolution (Tues- 6:15PM)
Cary Store (Wed- 6PM) + Raleigh Store (Thurs- 6:15PM)
Raleigh Running Outfitters would like to wish everyone a happy and safe holiday season.
Monday, May 2, 2011
We had a terrific time at the team brunch yesterday hosted by Nikki and Sean. To recap the meeting portion of this event:
Posted by Meghan Hegarty at 7:00 AM