3 New Ways to Follow E3!

Facebook / Twitter / Instagram

______________________________

Come train with Raleigh Running Outfitters!

Spring Half Marathon Training Program

Or join us on one of our group runs!

Track workout from Bottle Revolution (Tues- 6:15PM)
Cary Store (Wed- 6PM) + Raleigh Store (Thurs- 6:15PM)


Raleigh Running Outfitters would like to wish everyone a happy and safe holiday season.



Monday, December 19, 2011

9 Ladies Dancing

Ballerinas are flexible... so what stretches do they do that runners don't? To begin with, they do actually stretch and not just talk about how they should (I always have such good intentions, but the only time I actually stretch is when I go to yoga). For some "beginning ballet stretches" check out this site... never thought about having to stretch my torso before! Being that I am impatient, I honestly can't see myself spending this much time stretching... so to save time, here are some basic leg stretches for ballerinas. But, do we even really need to stretch (please say no please say no)? Well... yeah... just make sure you're warmed up and practice dynamic stretching whenever possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment