3 New Ways to Follow E3!

Facebook / Twitter / Instagram

______________________________

Come train with Raleigh Running Outfitters!

Spring Half Marathon Training Program

Or join us on one of our group runs!

Track workout from Bottle Revolution (Tues- 6:15PM)
Cary Store (Wed- 6PM) + Raleigh Store (Thurs- 6:15PM)


Raleigh Running Outfitters would like to wish everyone a happy and safe holiday season.



Monday, September 17, 2012

9/15-16 Race Report

Rita, Keith, and Dan represented team RRO/FASTcoaching well at the Mag Mile on Sunday. Rita ran a PR, finishing in the top 10 just behind a former olympian. Dan placed 4th in his age group, and Keith placed well in his too. If others ran, please let us know (they didn't organize the results so well). I know Frey's daughters both ran and PR'd as well... CONGRATS EVERYONE! (results)

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the mention Meghan! Sophia, the slower twin came to the realization that she will always be in Isabella's age group. She asked if they could "take her out" lol. poor kid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha... tell her Isabella will probably place overall so that will knock her out of the age group! That's actually my strategy for most races since Jennifer H., Laura B., Kimberly F., and Katie L. are all in mine at some point!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found out that I placed 4th in my age group, but the double-dipped the awards and gave the 1st Master 1st a/g as well. I should have been given the award for 3rd in a/g. Taht race was so poorly executed and managed, I doubt I will do it again. Extremely pissed off!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Dan! I wished they had organized the results a bit better! It was hard to find anyone. I heard the timing was a mess too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The race clock had the TIME OF DAY displayed. I can't imagine the horror of not seeing your finishing time in a mile or any race! And the races started a few minutes late so the clock meant nothing. I'm furious on everyone's behalf!

    ReplyDelete