3 New Ways to Follow E3!

Facebook / Twitter / Instagram

______________________________

Come train with Raleigh Running Outfitters!

Spring Half Marathon Training Program

Or join us on one of our group runs!

Track workout from Bottle Revolution (Tues- 6:15PM)
Cary Store (Wed- 6PM) + Raleigh Store (Thurs- 6:15PM)


Raleigh Running Outfitters would like to wish everyone a happy and safe holiday season.



Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Grocery Shopping

So I started laughing when I read this "ultimate list" from Runner's World. I do actually eat some of these things... although my "veggie burger I don't feel like cooking dinner" go-to did not make the list. This got me thinking about my "staple" grocery list. I really think I could live off of about 10 things and be happy, which isn't probably that great since I know I'm supposed to eat a varied diet. I mean, I try and eat different things, but I always revert back after a few weeks. This made me thing of comfort foods, although I imagine that a runners' list differs somewhat form the "normal" population (I've never seen any of us really crave fried chicken, but ice cream is a whole different story). So, I looked through some "runner's recipes", and I know a lot of runners... who wouldn't miss at least 1 of these 5 if they couldn't eat them again?!
  1. Cereal
  2. PB&J
  3. Chocolate Milk
  4. Sweet Potato Fries
  5. and Girl Scout cookies!

No comments:

Post a Comment