3 New Ways to Follow E3!

Facebook / Twitter / Instagram

______________________________

Come train with Raleigh Running Outfitters!

Spring Half Marathon Training Program

Or join us on one of our group runs!

Track workout from Bottle Revolution (Tues- 6:15PM)
Cary Store (Wed- 6PM) + Raleigh Store (Thurs- 6:15PM)


Raleigh Running Outfitters would like to wish everyone a happy and safe holiday season.



Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Tips for Spectating

As I was looking on active.com the other day, I realized that I could look up articles about sports other than running, swimming, and/or cycling. Out of curiosity, I decided to look up cheerleading. Why you ask? Well, I really want to know how they train. I mean, they're pretty strong and flexible (both of which I'm not) and they can scream and yell at the top of their lungs while they are competing (and I can't even breathe). So, how do they do it?
  • They stay hydrated
  • They stay focused on what they're doing
  • They keep up the appearance of a positive attitude
  • They practice

No comments:

Post a Comment