3 New Ways to Follow E3!

Facebook / Twitter / Instagram

______________________________

Come train with Raleigh Running Outfitters!

Spring Half Marathon Training Program

Or join us on one of our group runs!

Track workout from Bottle Revolution (Tues- 6:15PM)
Cary Store (Wed- 6PM) + Raleigh Store (Thurs- 6:15PM)


Raleigh Running Outfitters would like to wish everyone a happy and safe holiday season.



Thursday, February 11, 2010

Disney 1/2 Marathon Race Report

I debated posting this, but then decided maybe someone would be so bored they would want to read all the details of the half marathon I did in January. I mean REALLY BORED - it's long. So go get yourself a cup of coffee if you're brave enough to take on this endeavor :)

Anyways, this was my first go at trying to race a half marathon. I've raced the distance within a few half ironmans, but never tried to race a stand-alone half marathon (I typically stick to 5K's and triathlons). You can read my race report here.

1 comment: