3 New Ways to Follow E3!

Facebook / Twitter / Instagram

______________________________

Come train with Raleigh Running Outfitters!

Spring Half Marathon Training Program

Or join us on one of our group runs!

Track workout from Bottle Revolution (Tues- 6:15PM)
Cary Store (Wed- 6PM) + Raleigh Store (Thurs- 6:15PM)


Raleigh Running Outfitters would like to wish everyone a happy and safe holiday season.



Saturday, February 20, 2010

Winter Du Race #2

James and Meghan (ok... I can't write in the 3rd person anymore) headed to Hagan-Stone Park on Sat. for Race #2 of the Winter Du series... and the race went AWESOME despite some interesting conditions:
  • They decided to make it more like a triathlon by incorporating some huge puddles into the run course. Yeah, the trail was a MUDDY MESS from all of the spectacular snow we've had.
  • I disagree with the term "GENTLY ROLLING" to describe the bike course... I have never met a gentle hill in my life! Although, I was quite proud of myself for passing a guy on one of the uphills... of course he passed me right after... but, heck, I sounded like I was going to die so I'm pretty sure he still felt pretty ridiculous.
  • Despite riding in a giant loop, we had a CONSTANT HEAD WIND... explain that one weather.com!
But, nothing can stop TAF Racing, and James got 4th overall (2nd in his age group) and I was the 3rd female (1st in my age group). And I'd like to point out that James was #1 on the second run... wahooo! Results

Anyone else who raced, let us know how it went, and enjoy the warm weather while it lasts! #20

No comments:

Post a Comment