3 New Ways to Follow E3!

Facebook / Twitter / Instagram

______________________________

Come train with Raleigh Running Outfitters!

Spring Half Marathon Training Program

Or join us on one of our group runs!

Track workout from Bottle Revolution (Tues- 6:15PM)
Cary Store (Wed- 6PM) + Raleigh Store (Thurs- 6:15PM)


Raleigh Running Outfitters would like to wish everyone a happy and safe holiday season.



Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Race Jones

Due to factors beyond my control (work and weather), I missed my first two scheduled races for the year. That makes it now two full months since the last race. I couldn't recall the last time I went two months between races, so I had to look it up. 2001. After winning the cycling state road race and finishing third in the time trial that year, I took some time off the bike and began training for a marathon.

Since then I've averaged a little over 22 races a year. With that being said, I am Jones'n to get the 2010 year going and so looking forward to the marathon relay this weekend. Then, its back to Greensboro the next weekend for a duathlon and down to Morehead City the week after that for the Crystal Coast half-marathon...gotta make up for lost time. sk

No comments:

Post a Comment