3 New Ways to Follow E3!

Facebook / Twitter / Instagram

______________________________

Come train with Raleigh Running Outfitters!

Spring Half Marathon Training Program

Or join us on one of our group runs!

Track workout from Bottle Revolution (Tues- 6:15PM)
Cary Store (Wed- 6PM) + Raleigh Store (Thurs- 6:15PM)


Raleigh Running Outfitters would like to wish everyone a happy and safe holiday season.



Monday, March 22, 2010

The Wrightsville Reports

The Full (from Jennifer):

I finished in 3:24:48 and was the 6th overall female and the first finisher under the age of 30. I felt great through mile 14, running most of my miles between 7:10 and 7:15 pace. At this point things got harder, and while I am fully prepared to blame it on the weather, which reached 70 degrees and sunny around this point, or the lack of people to run with, as everyone left me at the half marathon cutoff, I am sure it is more likely that I just got tired and was not quite prepared to run that fast for that long. I still managed to run the next 7 miles under 8 minute pace before completely fading in the last 4-5 miles and running approximately 9:30's (although I think I still gained some on the people in front of me, these marathon things are crazy). Anyways, it was a good learning experience and a fun time (well, for most of it)! I can't wait to go to Boston despite saying I would never run another marathon again while I was sitting in pain after the finish line... how soon we forget! Results (full)

CONGRATS JENNIFER... AND AWESOME JOB... CAN'T WAIT TO FOR BOSTON 2011 EITHER... IT'S GOING TO BE GREAT!!!

The Half (from Keith):

In his first ever half marathon, Keith F. ran a 1:28:57 (which, by chip time, would have been 6th in his age group and 26th overall)!!! WAHOOO (and Keith, please edit this... I just wanted to make sure that your results were up)! Results (half)

No comments:

Post a Comment