3 New Ways to Follow E3!

Facebook / Twitter / Instagram

______________________________

Come train with Raleigh Running Outfitters!

Spring Half Marathon Training Program

Or join us on one of our group runs!

Track workout from Bottle Revolution (Tues- 6:15PM)
Cary Store (Wed- 6PM) + Raleigh Store (Thurs- 6:15PM)


Raleigh Running Outfitters would like to wish everyone a happy and safe holiday season.



Thursday, September 29, 2011

If you can't beat them...

Invent a whole new sport and make a world championship for it! I'm not sure I could toe wrestle with someone, at least not a runner, their feet are pretty disgusting. Pea shooting might not work out too well for me either, most especially because I definitely wouldn't be able to not laugh. Worm chasing sounds cool, as does swamp soccer (although suspenders might be a good idea), and sometimes I really want to throw my phone! Egg throwing seems fun, but anvil shooting could potentially wind up not so well, and Kudu dung spitting is just gross. Extreme ironing, well, I don't even like to iron like a normal person... but I can decorate a gingerbread house like no other!

No comments:

Post a Comment