3 New Ways to Follow E3!

Facebook / Twitter / Instagram

______________________________

Come train with Raleigh Running Outfitters!

Spring Half Marathon Training Program

Or join us on one of our group runs!

Track workout from Bottle Revolution (Tues- 6:15PM)
Cary Store (Wed- 6PM) + Raleigh Store (Thurs- 6:15PM)


Raleigh Running Outfitters would like to wish everyone a happy and safe holiday season.



Monday, September 12, 2011

Q: Does registration for some race open today?

Km: I don't think... oh wait, I do remember hearing that registration for the 2012 Boston Marathon opens at 10AM Eastern Standard Time today. Well, I guess it kind of opens today, for the lucky few at least. Boston went with a "tiered" registration this year to avoid the chaos of last year and ease into the more rigorous qualification standards for next year. We already know that I think the 2013 qualification standards are unfair, but what are my predictions for 2012?
People are going to be confused by the tiered system and register on the wrong day (they have kindly provided a calculator on their website). While I assume that the BAA has figured out some way to keep people from registering early, the concern I have is the people who register late. Why? Because I predict that the race will fill before the people who "just qualified" can register... I'm thinking Friday by 5PM.

No comments:

Post a Comment