3 New Ways to Follow E3!

Facebook / Twitter / Instagram

______________________________

Come train with Raleigh Running Outfitters!

Spring Half Marathon Training Program

Or join us on one of our group runs!

Track workout from Bottle Revolution (Tues- 6:15PM)
Cary Store (Wed- 6PM) + Raleigh Store (Thurs- 6:15PM)


Raleigh Running Outfitters would like to wish everyone a happy and safe holiday season.



Friday, October 21, 2011

Weekend Outlook

What's going on in and around(ish) the Triangle this weekend?:
And, most importantly the E3 CROSS COUNTRY RACE is NEXT weekend! Sign up sign up sign up... wahooo. In honor of the Day of the Dead race (and because I believe it was around this time last year when I showed up to a run spazing out that I couldn't find where the non-zombie dead humans were going in the MATLAB model for the class I was TAing), the earliest mathematical model for surviving a zombie attack was derived in January, 2009 by graduate students at Carleton University. Dang it! If only I had been 21 months earlier, I could have my PhD by now and be working as a consultant for the Canadian government in undead emergency planning (ok, I'm being sarcastic, I know their real research was in infectious disease modeling, and they had a little fun)! And, just for the heck of it, zombie triathletes?

No comments:

Post a Comment