3 New Ways to Follow E3!

Facebook / Twitter / Instagram

______________________________

Come train with Raleigh Running Outfitters!

Spring Half Marathon Training Program

Or join us on one of our group runs!

Track workout from Bottle Revolution (Tues- 6:15PM)
Cary Store (Wed- 6PM) + Raleigh Store (Thurs- 6:15PM)


Raleigh Running Outfitters would like to wish everyone a happy and safe holiday season.



Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Dress For Success

Although there are some performance benefits associated with wearing lighter sneakers, compression socks, etc., a lot of it can be mental. Basically, when you dress like an elite runner, you feel like an elite runner, and therefore run faster... at least according to this article. However, I refuse to wear bun huggers ever, let alone for a marathon, so Shalane and/or Kara and I can never be twins. Now, Desiree does wear "normal shorts", but I've never seen her rocking compression socks, so I guess I'm out of options. Unless I dress like a superhero...

No comments:

Post a Comment