- Wake Forest Rotary Club 5k (Sat. 8:30AM, Wake Forest)... this is an RRO-sponsored race!
- WakeMed Distance Festival 5k/10k (Sat. 8AM, Cary)
- Philosopher's Way 7k/15k Trail Run (Sat. 8AM, Chapel Hill)
- Purple Cloth 5k (Sat. 8:15AM, Cary)
- Cary Park 5k (Sat. 8:30AM, Cary)
- Jaycees Fit to Lead 5k (Sat. 9AM, Cary)
- BaySix Southern 5k Classic (Sun. 3PM, Raleigh)
- White Lake Half (Sat. 7AM) and White Lake Sprint (Sun. 8AM)
3 New Ways to Follow E3!
Facebook / Twitter / Instagram
Come train with Raleigh Running Outfitters!
Spring Half Marathon Training Program
Or join us on one of our group runs!
Track workout from Bottle Revolution (Tues- 6:15PM)
Cary Store (Wed- 6PM) + Raleigh Store (Thurs- 6:15PM)
Raleigh Running Outfitters would like to wish everyone a happy and safe holiday season.
Friday, May 4, 2012
In case you haven't had enough racing lately, there are about a million 5k's/10k's going on this weekend:
Posted by Meghan Hegarty at 7:00 AM