3 New Ways to Follow E3!

Facebook / Twitter / Instagram

______________________________

Come train with Raleigh Running Outfitters!

Spring Half Marathon Training Program

Or join us on one of our group runs!

Track workout from Bottle Revolution (Tues- 6:15PM)
Cary Store (Wed- 6PM) + Raleigh Store (Thurs- 6:15PM)


Raleigh Running Outfitters would like to wish everyone a happy and safe holiday season.



Friday, May 4, 2012

Weekend Outlook

In case you haven't had enough racing lately, there are about a million 5k's/10k's going on this weekend:
Brad's annual Titus Van Rijn Run will also be held this Sunday at Martin Middle School (7AM)... let him know if you plan on attending!
And, to end this week on a lighter note... it's Star Wars Day (May the fourth be with you)! I don't think that any of the cast of the original trilogy has run a marathon... but Harrison Ford and James Earl Jones totally should have. I mean, how freaking awesome would that be (as long as they didn't run Boston)?! I wouldn't even care what time they ran, they would make my top 5 list! And, they should totally run in the PureProject shoes because the color schemes remind me of lightsabers (and I make lightsaber noises in my head when I open the box). I'm not even remotely kidding... I was so disappointed when the women's PureFlow switched from Skywalker to orchid... and wondered why the men's PureCadence went from Yoda to Sith. I know I've probably put way too much thought into this... but if I were to name a shoe line, I think I would settle on Star Wars. So friends, remember when you're racing this weekend... Do Or Do Not, There Is No Try!

No comments:

Post a Comment