3 New Ways to Follow E3!

Facebook / Twitter / Instagram

______________________________

Come train with Raleigh Running Outfitters!

Spring Half Marathon Training Program

Or join us on one of our group runs!

Track workout from Bottle Revolution (Tues- 6:15PM)
Cary Store (Wed- 6PM) + Raleigh Store (Thurs- 6:15PM)


Raleigh Running Outfitters would like to wish everyone a happy and safe holiday season.



Thursday, July 5, 2012

Tie

By now, we have all heard about the tie between Jeneba Tarmoh and Allyson Felix in the 100m, the debate over how they would settle it (runoff... coin toss...), the decision to break the tie in a runoff... and Tarmoh's ultimate decision to concede her spot before the race. I don't know about y'all, but I was really looking forward to "sudden death track and field". However, I do find it ridiculous that it took this long to reach some type of conclusion! I really don't understand why they didn't do a runoff that night. I mean, the runoff was the most logical way to settle the matter (at least in my opinion)... flipping a coin is just dumb. The only other thing that would make sense to me is giving the spot to (1) the person with the fastest time to date or (2) the person who had run the fastest time over the past 6 weeks (to take into account training, etc.).

What do y'all think? 

No comments:

Post a Comment