3 New Ways to Follow E3!

Facebook / Twitter / Instagram

______________________________

Come train with Raleigh Running Outfitters!

Spring Half Marathon Training Program

Or join us on one of our group runs!

Track workout from Bottle Revolution (Tues- 6:15PM)
Cary Store (Wed- 6PM) + Raleigh Store (Thurs- 6:15PM)


Raleigh Running Outfitters would like to wish everyone a happy and safe holiday season.



Wednesday, August 8, 2012

ID

So, after two years, I finally found my Road ID. I was really excited because it's a good idea to have some type of ID on you when you're running or cycling in case of an emergency, especially if you're running alone. Most allow you to customize them with contact and medical information, which can be useful if, I don't know, say you can't breathe during a race. There are several different styles available, so if you don't currently have one, think about it (some race bibs have $2 coupons for Road ID).

... I also found my missing red-white-and blue star sock (I've been sad on July 4th for the past 2 years because I haven't been able to wear them), it was like Christmas in July (and just like a little kid, I wore them both the next day)!

No comments:

Post a Comment