3 New Ways to Follow E3!

Facebook / Twitter / Instagram

______________________________

Come train with Raleigh Running Outfitters!

Spring Half Marathon Training Program

Or join us on one of our group runs!

Track workout from Bottle Revolution (Tues- 6:15PM)
Cary Store (Wed- 6PM) + Raleigh Store (Thurs- 6:15PM)


Raleigh Running Outfitters would like to wish everyone a happy and safe holiday season.



Thursday, August 30, 2012

Juicing



Juicing is fast become all the rage. It's as simple as it sounds... put produce in a blender and presto-chango done. While it appeals to my non-cooking side, I haven't tried it yet (I have a bad habit of eating stuff while I'm working on assembling... a bowl of fruit is one less step). However, if I were a bit more patient, I would be rewarded with a nutrient-packed beverage that not only aids in hydration, but speeds recovery and weight loss and boosts performance.

2 comments:

  1. I did it for a while. It's so good for you and there are tons of great recipes but in the end it's a lot of cleaning. Juicers have so many parts I felt I was always doing dishes. So that habit faded off. I'll still do pineapple or oranges on the weekend though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know Rita got a juicer at one point. Keith asked her if she had ever seen the SNL episode :-)

    ReplyDelete