3 New Ways to Follow E3!

Facebook / Twitter / Instagram

______________________________

Come train with Raleigh Running Outfitters!

Spring Half Marathon Training Program

Or join us on one of our group runs!

Track workout from Bottle Revolution (Tues- 6:15PM)
Cary Store (Wed- 6PM) + Raleigh Store (Thurs- 6:15PM)


Raleigh Running Outfitters would like to wish everyone a happy and safe holiday season.



Thursday, September 16, 2010

On the road...

Ok, ok, ok... enough with the "funny triathlon" searches in YouTube

A lot of us travel a lot for races, and I know the last thing I want to do when I get home is cook! Short trips are fine... can basically pack what you're going to eat... but longer trips usually result in a lot of eating out. So, I decided to look up what the "healthiest fast food" restaurants were, and the results surprised me. McDonald's made the list (at #8), but Subway did not. A lot of the other places on the list were not what I'd consider typical "fast food" joints either (Panera was #1). I still haven't been able to find something comparing the "normal" places (McDonalds, Burger King, Wendy's, Subway, etc.), but I did find this site talking about the "healthiest choices" at these places. #20

No comments:

Post a Comment