3 New Ways to Follow E3!

Facebook / Twitter / Instagram

______________________________

Come train with Raleigh Running Outfitters!

Spring Half Marathon Training Program

Or join us on one of our group runs!

Track workout from Bottle Revolution (Tues- 6:15PM)
Cary Store (Wed- 6PM) + Raleigh Store (Thurs- 6:15PM)


Raleigh Running Outfitters would like to wish everyone a happy and safe holiday season.



Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Just for fun

Since y'all are probably sick of the flash games from a while back, I decided to find some new ones (plus, the week is half over, fall break for NCSU starts tomorrow, and tapering/recovering leaves you with a lot of free time):
  • Track and Field: This was probably my favorite Nintendo game from back in the day. Actually, this was part of my favorite game... the one that I had also featured arm wrestling, diving, archery, and triple jump... and maybe some other sports.
  • Paperboy: Ok... this was my second favorite game (my sister and I didn't own it, so we only got to play it when we went to my cousin's house). Unfortunately, I can't remember how to throw the paper!
  • Prehistoric Football: this game is absurdly awesome... took me forever to be able to kick the ball and not fall... but it reminded me of Tuesday's "cutting edge of technology" post!
Happy procrastinating! #20

2 comments: