3 New Ways to Follow E3!

Facebook / Twitter / Instagram

______________________________

Come train with Raleigh Running Outfitters!

Spring Half Marathon Training Program

Or join us on one of our group runs!

Track workout from Bottle Revolution (Tues- 6:15PM)
Cary Store (Wed- 6PM) + Raleigh Store (Thurs- 6:15PM)


Raleigh Running Outfitters would like to wish everyone a happy and safe holiday season.



Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Sneakers

First... the Boston Marathon filled up in 9hrs... that's just insane... wow... only took 25 emails, 10 text messages, 2 phone calls, and who knows how many facebook posts to get Team TAF registered!

Ok... back to this "regularly scheduled" blog post! When I was in undergrad, I thought the coolest internship would be in a biomechanics lab at a running shoe company. So, when I'm "watching" TV, I sometimes read running shoe reviews for old times sake:
... I now think the coolest job EVER would be developing sensors for compression stockings! However, the majority of the public does not agree with me (if this whole grad school thing doesn't work out, my new plan is "fake executive"). #20

No comments:

Post a Comment