3 New Ways to Follow E3!

Facebook / Twitter / Instagram

______________________________

Come train with Raleigh Running Outfitters!

Spring Half Marathon Training Program

Or join us on one of our group runs!

Track workout from Bottle Revolution (Tues- 6:15PM)
Cary Store (Wed- 6PM) + Raleigh Store (Thurs- 6:15PM)


Raleigh Running Outfitters would like to wish everyone a happy and safe holiday season.



Thursday, December 9, 2010

Laughing all the way!

In May I posted something on a "new exercise trend" called Laughercise. So, I thought I'd follow up on how this was catching on. First hit... a whole website dedicated to Laughercize! The website is absurd, but quite informative. Turns out, you can become a certified laugh instructor (just in case this whole PhD thing doesn't work out), practice at a certified laugh location (wait, Cup-of-Joe isn't listed), or jump on a laughing cruise! So, I got to thinking: (1) yoga classes usually end with some sort of breathing exercise as a sort of "cool down", (2) it is important to cool down after any workout, (3) I hate the stupid breathing exercises, but I like laughing. Therefore, I propose we incorporate Laughercise into all of our cool downs. I suspect that it will have the same effect on me as the breathing exercises do in yoga... mainly not breathing... oh well, at least I'll be in a good mood when I turn blue! #20

No comments:

Post a Comment