3 New Ways to Follow E3!

Facebook / Twitter / Instagram

______________________________

Come train with Raleigh Running Outfitters!

Spring Half Marathon Training Program

Or join us on one of our group runs!

Track workout from Bottle Revolution (Tues- 6:15PM)
Cary Store (Wed- 6PM) + Raleigh Store (Thurs- 6:15PM)


Raleigh Running Outfitters would like to wish everyone a happy and safe holiday season.



Thursday, December 2, 2010

Weight Training

Turns out, you should do weight training after a hard workout vs. on you easy days. Not quite the answer I was expecting, but it kind of makes sense. I mean, the "answer" makes a good point of wanting to leave your easy days easy. And, being that we tend to alternate hard and easy days, I'm pretty sure that I wouldn't want to go run a tempo workout 12hrs after lifting weights! #20

1 comment:

  1. Hi Megan,
    I totaly agree. I always do my weight training, actually it is more functional training, on my hard days.
    The only thing you need to be aware of is that you need to pay extra attention to your technique. It's easy to get sloppy if you are tired after a tough work-out.
    Best!
    Lars

    ReplyDelete