3 New Ways to Follow E3!

Facebook / Twitter / Instagram

______________________________

Come train with Raleigh Running Outfitters!

Spring Half Marathon Training Program

Or join us on one of our group runs!

Track workout from Bottle Revolution (Tues- 6:15PM)
Cary Store (Wed- 6PM) + Raleigh Store (Thurs- 6:15PM)


Raleigh Running Outfitters would like to wish everyone a happy and safe holiday season.



Saturday, February 12, 2011

Happy Birthday!

Today is Darwin's birthday. I wasn't sure if y'all were aware of this all-important holiday, but 2/12 is it! So, I googled Darwin and running just to see how we should most appropriately celebrate. I came across this site for Darwin Runners and Walkers Inc. Unfortunately, quite to my chagrin, this was not a Galapagos Island based running group, but Australian (I mean, I'm sure they're really nice people and all, but...). So, this got me to thinking about how cool it would be to run on the Galapagos Islands... and and and there's a 10K, half marathon, and marathon on May 15th!

Oh, and Edison's birthday was yesterday. My Thomas Edison and running search produced some more hilarious results, with my favorite being this (I like Kevin 10's addition)!


And, by "chance", funfetti cake mix was on sale at Harris Teeter...

No comments:

Post a Comment