3 New Ways to Follow E3!

Facebook / Twitter / Instagram

______________________________

Come train with Raleigh Running Outfitters!

Spring Half Marathon Training Program

Or join us on one of our group runs!

Track workout from Bottle Revolution (Tues- 6:15PM)
Cary Store (Wed- 6PM) + Raleigh Store (Thurs- 6:15PM)


Raleigh Running Outfitters would like to wish everyone a happy and safe holiday season.



Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Lucky Number...

The results of my "lucky number" Google search surprised me. I was expecting a bunch of stories about lucky number myths, how people pick them, etc.; instead, a Wikipedia article entitled Lucky number was the first hit. So, I clicked on it expecting that someone had made a fake entry and it hadn't been caught yet. But no... THERE ARE "REAL" LUCKY NUMBERS! Apparently, in number theory, a lucky number is a natural number that is generated using a "sieve" (I'll leave you to read the procedure on how to construct it). And, not to worry if your race number is not on the list because... THERE ARE ALSO FORTUNATE NUMBERS! Unfortunately, all of these numbers are odd, and I really prefer even ones. So, I found this lucky number generator (dang it... I do not have any chance of wearing bib #974 in Boston).

... ok, this post was pretty random :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment