3 New Ways to Follow E3!

Facebook / Twitter / Instagram

______________________________

Come train with Raleigh Running Outfitters!

Spring Half Marathon Training Program

Or join us on one of our group runs!

Track workout from Bottle Revolution (Tues- 6:15PM)
Cary Store (Wed- 6PM) + Raleigh Store (Thurs- 6:15PM)


Raleigh Running Outfitters would like to wish everyone a happy and safe holiday season.



Monday, February 28, 2011

Running Terminology

I know I mix up words all of the time, and can't carry on a conversation about most sports... including some that I actually participate in! So, I googled running terminology in an attempt to find the best resources. One of the first websites I came across was this one, which is probably the most comprehensive list I've seen. It contains everything from distance equivalencies, to supplement names, to famous runners/coaches, and even some running slang. Better start brushing up on my vocab (and math too so I don't screw up pacing again)!

1 comment: