3 New Ways to Follow E3!

Facebook / Twitter / Instagram

______________________________

Come train with Raleigh Running Outfitters!

Spring Half Marathon Training Program

Or join us on one of our group runs!

Track workout from Bottle Revolution (Tues- 6:15PM)
Cary Store (Wed- 6PM) + Raleigh Store (Thurs- 6:15PM)


Raleigh Running Outfitters would like to wish everyone a happy and safe holiday season.



Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day and run -race

You're welcome "everyone" who is trying to write a blog post on running and Valentine's Day but doesn't want to scroll through pages of races:
And that's about it. For kicks, I tried to find out how fast Cupid could fly (which I still don't know the answer to) so I could stage a "mock race". However, I forgot that Cupid was also the name of one of Santa's reindeer, so I burst out laughing at the first hit because I had visions of Cupid taking on Rudolph and Blitzen in some crazy race around the globe! I was so disappointed when I clicked on the math problem and realized my error, it was so much cooler in my head...

Oh, and if anyone wants to map a cool "Raleigh" heart run, feel free (I gave up after a while).

No comments:

Post a Comment