3 New Ways to Follow E3!

Facebook / Twitter / Instagram

______________________________

Come train with Raleigh Running Outfitters!

Spring Half Marathon Training Program

Or join us on one of our group runs!

Track workout from Bottle Revolution (Tues- 6:15PM)
Cary Store (Wed- 6PM) + Raleigh Store (Thurs- 6:15PM)


Raleigh Running Outfitters would like to wish everyone a happy and safe holiday season.



Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Group Workouts

 As much as I like actually running with y'all, researchers at Kansas State tell me that I can get the same workout if we just "track skype". Yup, this is my new plan for when I'm home. In fact, if you guys just videotape yourselves running 100m and loop it over and over, I'm apt to push myself harder than if I was actually running with you. And, if you trick me into believing that if I keep that pace up for longer than the looped version of you (that will never tire) that I'll score points for some imaginary team, then I'll run a workout PR. Just make sure you change your outfits between days though, or I'll catch on that you're not really running.

Sound ridiculous? Well it's not. In fact, researchers at Kansas State did something very similar with undergrads and exercise bikes and it worked.

No comments:

Post a Comment