3 New Ways to Follow E3!

Facebook / Twitter / Instagram

______________________________

Come train with Raleigh Running Outfitters!

Spring Half Marathon Training Program

Or join us on one of our group runs!

Track workout from Bottle Revolution (Tues- 6:15PM)
Cary Store (Wed- 6PM) + Raleigh Store (Thurs- 6:15PM)


Raleigh Running Outfitters would like to wish everyone a happy and safe holiday season.



Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Q: What type of underwear do guys wear when running?

I am interrupting this second week of healthy Christmas food that I never have any intention of making to answer this very important question.

And yes, I have been asked this question by a guy more than once.

And yes, I was working with other guys when they asked this question.

And no, I have no idea why they thought I would be the best person to ask.

And also no, I have never been asked this by a woman with respect to either gender.

And also yes, I'd like to keep it that way.

Km: Many running shorts are now made with built-in underwear. However, some don't, and many running tights don't, and some people do like to wear underwear even with shorts that have them built-in. For these cases (or if your shorts are white... just saying), they do make make running-specific underwear, many of which are reviewed here. The current issue of Runner's World (which they haven't put up online as of yet), also has an article related to the subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment