3 New Ways to Follow E3!

Facebook / Twitter / Instagram

______________________________

Come train with Raleigh Running Outfitters!

Spring Half Marathon Training Program

Or join us on one of our group runs!

Track workout from Bottle Revolution (Tues- 6:15PM)
Cary Store (Wed- 6PM) + Raleigh Store (Thurs- 6:15PM)


Raleigh Running Outfitters would like to wish everyone a happy and safe holiday season.



Monday, January 3, 2011

Maple Syrup

The mere thought of pancakes and waffles drowning in maple syrup has kept me running... down Centennial Campus Parkway in the 110+ degree heat... when all I wanted to do is stop (yeah, I don't think Keith, Rita, Brian, and I will ever forget that Farmer's Market Breakfast Run)! In fact, I think it has single-handedly motivated me to do more runs than any other condiment (I don't care what y'all say, it is a condiment). So, why am I rambling on and on about maple syrup... because it made Runner's World's list of "best foods to start a healthy new year"! You have no idea how excited this makes me, 2011 just officially got more awesome. I mean, I love maple syrup, and now it's healthy?!? Forget Brussels sprouts and red onions, I'm just waiting for the day funfetti makes this list! #20

No comments:

Post a Comment