3 New Ways to Follow E3!

Facebook / Twitter / Instagram

______________________________

Come train with Raleigh Running Outfitters!

Spring Half Marathon Training Program

Or join us on one of our group runs!

Track workout from Bottle Revolution (Tues- 6:15PM)
Cary Store (Wed- 6PM) + Raleigh Store (Thurs- 6:15PM)


Raleigh Running Outfitters would like to wish everyone a happy and safe holiday season.



Tuesday, January 25, 2011

What is the necessity of that?

This was a question that someone posed to me on my way to a run one day. It caught me kind of off guard, and all I could come up with was that I wanted to see my friends. Not such a good response... I was told that "normal" people usually meet for coffee or something. Ok, so I got to thinking about the necessity of running, or working out in general (yes yes yes, cross train cross train cross train... I know). Luckily, this article in the Feb. issue of Runner's World will spare y'all 10 minutes of my thinking (thank you notes should be addressed to Amy Rushlow). To highlight some of the benefits - longer life, stronger bones, healthier brain, better vision, and a lessening of the symptoms associated with asthma (wahooo)! #20

No comments:

Post a Comment