3 New Ways to Follow E3!

Facebook / Twitter / Instagram

______________________________

Come train with Raleigh Running Outfitters!

Spring Half Marathon Training Program

Or join us on one of our group runs!

Track workout from Bottle Revolution (Tues- 6:15PM)
Cary Store (Wed- 6PM) + Raleigh Store (Thurs- 6:15PM)


Raleigh Running Outfitters would like to wish everyone a happy and safe holiday season.



Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Spinning

So, I've heard a lot about spinning... everyone seems to like it... great workout, etc. Spinning (or indoor cycling) workouts generally consist of an instructor guiding a group through a series of intervals that are meant to simulate a "real" bike ride. This includes changes position, speed, resistance, etc... and music is generally used to help everyone stay motivated and on pace. Unfortunately, although it's been on my "To Try" list for a while, I still haven't quite got to it. I came across this article describing some benefits of spinning for runners. I also looked up the places in Raleigh that offer spinning classes... I also know a lot of YMCA's and NCSU's gym offer some! Ok, maybe I'll actually get around to it in the semi-near future! #20

No comments:

Post a Comment