3 New Ways to Follow E3!

Facebook / Twitter / Instagram

______________________________

Come train with Raleigh Running Outfitters!

Spring Half Marathon Training Program

Or join us on one of our group runs!

Track workout from Bottle Revolution (Tues- 6:15PM)
Cary Store (Wed- 6PM) + Raleigh Store (Thurs- 6:15PM)


Raleigh Running Outfitters would like to wish everyone a happy and safe holiday season.



Saturday, November 6, 2010

:-)

The first thought on my mind when I woke up this morning was... check weather.com. Now, this does seem reasonable being that I am racing tomorrow... but that came secondary. What I really wanted to know was how the website would resolve the time change in the hourly forecast (yes y'all it's been a very long week). In an effort to be more efficient, I did check the forecast for Wilmington, NC first. THERE ARE TWO 12 AM's LISTED! Now, this is what I figured would happen, but just seeing it written that way made my day... that and it's supposed to be cool, but not rainy, both in Wilmington and in Raleigh. Should be perfect... GOOD LUCK if you're racing or pacing tomorrow! #20

2 comments:

  1. I had the same thought on Friday and went through like 5 windows of hourly forecast to find out what they would do...

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha... AWESOME! On Nov. 4th, weather.com suggested "October Home Tasks" for me to do over the weekend. I figured that since it wasn't October, I didn't have to do them!

    ReplyDelete