3 New Ways to Follow E3!

Facebook / Twitter / Instagram

______________________________

Come train with Raleigh Running Outfitters!

Spring Half Marathon Training Program

Or join us on one of our group runs!

Track workout from Bottle Revolution (Tues- 6:15PM)
Cary Store (Wed- 6PM) + Raleigh Store (Thurs- 6:15PM)


Raleigh Running Outfitters would like to wish everyone a happy and safe holiday season.



Tuesday, November 2, 2010

The Lazy Cooker

Yup... that's me... on a good day. I'm always looking for quick ways of making something that is somewhat nutritious, so I was super excited when I came across this: canned salmon adds nutrients and flavor to quick meals. It's a good source of protein, omega 3's, vitamin D, and calcium... and better than tuna because it doesn't carry the mercury risk (I am already crazy enough). They suggest adding it to soups and sandwiches, making crab cakes, or adding it to pasta dishes. Personally, I have tried it with tomato soup, tomato sauce, salad, and Raman noodles... made them all taste better! Oh, and I would recommend adding the salmon pre-microwave... I like to pretend that this brings out the flavor more, but really it's just that I don't like eating things that are markedly different temperatures when they are all in the same bowl. #20

No comments:

Post a Comment