3 New Ways to Follow E3!

Facebook / Twitter / Instagram

______________________________

Come train with Raleigh Running Outfitters!

Spring Half Marathon Training Program

Or join us on one of our group runs!

Track workout from Bottle Revolution (Tues- 6:15PM)
Cary Store (Wed- 6PM) + Raleigh Store (Thurs- 6:15PM)


Raleigh Running Outfitters would like to wish everyone a happy and safe holiday season.



Wednesday, November 3, 2010

What do barbers and blood pressure have in common?

They both start with the letter 'b'. But, I did have something else in mind. Turns out, barbershop-based monitoring, education and physician-referral programs can help customers better control high blood pressure problems. Yes... I said barbershop... and by barbershop I mean the place where men go to get their haircut... I had to read the first two paragraphs twice to make sure I wasn't missing something.

Now that is just AWESOME! The scientists who conducted the study also hypothesize that such programs could save hundreds of lives annually. Wow, just wow... I would never have expected results to that extent! #20

No comments:

Post a Comment