3 New Ways to Follow E3!

Facebook / Twitter / Instagram

______________________________

Come train with Raleigh Running Outfitters!

Spring Half Marathon Training Program

Or join us on one of our group runs!

Track workout from Bottle Revolution (Tues- 6:15PM)
Cary Store (Wed- 6PM) + Raleigh Store (Thurs- 6:15PM)


Raleigh Running Outfitters would like to wish everyone a happy and safe holiday season.



Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Breakfast


It's the most important meal of the day... and maybe the only meal you'll get to eat pre-race / morning run... so make sure it's a good one! Unfortunately, 3 out of 5 of those suggestions include a banana, which I can no longer even look at, let alone eat (note: never ever put a banana in a salad with spinach, kidney beans, roastbeef, and raisins... not even balsamic will cover it up). Secondly, I am not going to sit there and count raisins! I have my wake-up, get-ready, and go routine pretty much timed down to the minute (I am not joking... I set my alarm 60sec earlier if I have to look up the weather). So, my point in saying all this is... experiment with different breakfasts during training runs to see what works best for you. Personally, I prefer a chocolate PowerBar and a cup of coffee... it's like eating a brownie for breakfast!

No comments:

Post a Comment