3 New Ways to Follow E3!

Facebook / Twitter / Instagram

______________________________

Come train with Raleigh Running Outfitters!

Spring Half Marathon Training Program

Or join us on one of our group runs!

Track workout from Bottle Revolution (Tues- 6:15PM)
Cary Store (Wed- 6PM) + Raleigh Store (Thurs- 6:15PM)


Raleigh Running Outfitters would like to wish everyone a happy and safe holiday season.



Tuesday, January 17, 2012

XT

Last week's "training" segment suggested that we should start off fresh for our new racing cycle. This is easier said than done. I mean, I hate not running... I always have great intentions of taking time off after major races, but usually fail to do so unless I'm injured (which generally just prolongs me getting injured). So, I decided to look up some convincing reasons for how cross training improves running (other than the whole not getting injured and improving strength/flexibility that "just running" often neglects):

1 comment: