3 New Ways to Follow E3!

Facebook / Twitter / Instagram

______________________________

Come train with Raleigh Running Outfitters!

Spring Half Marathon Training Program

Or join us on one of our group runs!

Track workout from Bottle Revolution (Tues- 6:15PM)
Cary Store (Wed- 6PM) + Raleigh Store (Thurs- 6:15PM)


Raleigh Running Outfitters would like to wish everyone a happy and safe holiday season.



Friday, January 13, 2012

Weekend Outlook

On the local scene, trail races are the running event du jour, with the Little River Trail Run (Durham) and Lakeside Trail Race (Greensboro) both on Saturday. Down in Texas, the Houston Marathon is on Sunday (and the Olympic Trials are on Saturday).  This is how the '08 finishes look (Ryan Hall won the men's race and Deena Kastor won the women's race):


You guys will be very happy to know that the next time that the majority of y'all see/hear from me, I'll be back to my normal spastic state versus my super crazy taper spastic state (which is about 10-4 the former). Poor Rita, Mike, and Matt... they have to deal with me until Sunday! In any event, we'll try and take some good pictures of the trials, and I'll be happy to report back how my new carbo-loading strategy of end-of-the-bread sandwiches and stale funfetti cupcakes works out (turns out, frozen cupcakes just aren't the same upon defrosting... luckily, I usually can't tell when things are stale, so I don't really care... and, the fact that they're hard as rocks, just makes the funfetti flavor last longer... always look on the bright side of life my friends). 

1 comment:

  1. Have a great trip. I envy you being at the trials ! Run FAST !

    ReplyDelete