3 New Ways to Follow E3!

Facebook / Twitter / Instagram

______________________________

Come train with Raleigh Running Outfitters!

Spring Half Marathon Training Program

Or join us on one of our group runs!

Track workout from Bottle Revolution (Tues- 6:15PM)
Cary Store (Wed- 6PM) + Raleigh Store (Thurs- 6:15PM)


Raleigh Running Outfitters would like to wish everyone a happy and safe holiday season.



Friday, January 20, 2012

Weekend Outlook

Anyone racing this weekend? Active.com told me that there was nothing going on... and the only thing I could really find was a trail race in Charlotte and 10k in Asheville. Still working on compiling all of the pictures from the trials, but here is the coolest one (in my opinion) that Matt captured of the women's race:

2 comments:

  1. I agree. I love that picture. Awesome pic of Kara :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frostbite 15k is on Sunday in Richmond, Va.

    ReplyDelete