3 New Ways to Follow E3!

Facebook / Twitter / Instagram

______________________________

Come train with Raleigh Running Outfitters!

Spring Half Marathon Training Program

Or join us on one of our group runs!

Track workout from Bottle Revolution (Tues- 6:15PM)
Cary Store (Wed- 6PM) + Raleigh Store (Thurs- 6:15PM)


Raleigh Running Outfitters would like to wish everyone a happy and safe holiday season.



Friday, June 18, 2010

Weekend Races

Well... obviously... the Blueberry Festival is this weekend. A bunch of us will be headed to Burgaw to run a 5K and then eat lots and lots of blueberries! Brad decided to run a 5K, and then 31+ more 5Ks at the Mohican 100 Mile Trail Run. Good luck Brad, we'll be sure to eat some blueberries for you! The TAF Half Marathon Program is also meeting on Sat. morning for a training run.

And, for the final blueberry recipe in the series... I THINK I FOUND THE "BLUEBERRY FLUFF" RECIPE FROM LAST YEAR (or at least something close to it):
  1. 2 blueberry yogurts
  2. 1 box of instant pudding
  3. 1 container of cool-whip
  4. 2 cups of blueberries
Mix the yogurt and pudding. Fold in cool-whip and then the blueberries. Chill and enjoy!

Ok, and another word on the recipes that I've been posting. You might all remember that I don't really cook (save for funfetti cake/cookies). So, yeah, I haven't actually tried any of those recipes, but they all sounded pretty good. Happy cooking... pretty sure I'll be enjoying my blueberries straight from the container or in a blueberry smoothie (who am I kidding, I'm way too impatient to not eat the ingredients before I actually find the blender)! #20

And, for the record of the week - the blueberry pie eating (hands free) record belongs to Patrick Bertoletti. He ate 9.17lbs of blueberry pie in 8min at the Stand By Me World Pie Eating Championship in July, 2007.

No comments:

Post a Comment