3 New Ways to Follow E3!

Facebook / Twitter / Instagram

______________________________

Come train with Raleigh Running Outfitters!

Spring Half Marathon Training Program

Or join us on one of our group runs!

Track workout from Bottle Revolution (Tues- 6:15PM)
Cary Store (Wed- 6PM) + Raleigh Store (Thurs- 6:15PM)


Raleigh Running Outfitters would like to wish everyone a happy and safe holiday season.



Sunday, March 27, 2011

3/26-27 Race Reports

Rusty was 3rd overall (and the first "blind" runner) at the Raising Cane 5K. He and his guide Ian Toms ran a 21:19 (that's crazy)! He said it was an awesome experience... made you really appreciate seeing, especially going over train tracks and up hills! (results)

Other than that, it's us 2, rain 1 after the weekend (the rain "won" at Tir na nOg a few weeks back). It was good to see everyone in Umstead on Sat... and I hope spring comes back soon because this AM was rather cold. Oh, and I think I'm going to switch from biomed to meteorology... if I can be right 30% of the time, I should have my PhD by the end of the semester!

No comments:

Post a Comment