3 New Ways to Follow E3!

Facebook / Twitter / Instagram

______________________________

Come train with Raleigh Running Outfitters!

Spring Half Marathon Training Program

Or join us on one of our group runs!

Track workout from Bottle Revolution (Tues- 6:15PM)
Cary Store (Wed- 6PM) + Raleigh Store (Thurs- 6:15PM)


Raleigh Running Outfitters would like to wish everyone a happy and safe holiday season.



Friday, March 18, 2011

Eye of the Liger

Tobacco Road and Wrightsville are this weekend... and we have teammates competing in both! Laura B., Keith, Oyler, Brad S., Marty, and Stefan are tackling the full 26.2 at Tobacco Road, while Rita, Dan, Erica, Sam, Jeff S., and I are sticking with the 13.1-mile distance. Sean and Dave M. will also be leading pace groups at this race. Brian F., Laura F., Katie, Jacci, and Donna are competing in the Wrightsville Half Marathon. And, there are probably other people that we know running in both... sorry if I missed you! Tim G. is also running in The Run for the Pig 5K on Sat.

Ok, what's up with the Liger you ask? Well, I think it should totally be our team mascot. That or the Tigon. I mean, if it were to make a sound, I think it would sound something like "rro"... and it's orange and black, which are our new uniform colors. Plus, it looks intimidating... much more so than the BAA's unicorn. Now, for a tiger related world record... the fastest marathon in an animal costume was completed at the 2010 London Marathon (seriously, I would have loved to see the finish line at this race) by Kevin Robins. He ran 3:30:10 dressed as a tiger.

And this, my friends, is what happens when I taper... you get a week's worth of totally random posts!

3 comments:

  1. I'm running the full at Tobacco Road too!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! I amended the post... and it was good seeing you last night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, good luck everyone. John Williamson will also be at the WB Half. Tear it up people!

    ReplyDelete