3 New Ways to Follow E3!

Facebook / Twitter / Instagram

______________________________

Come train with Raleigh Running Outfitters!

Spring Half Marathon Training Program

Or join us on one of our group runs!

Track workout from Bottle Revolution (Tues- 6:15PM)
Cary Store (Wed- 6PM) + Raleigh Store (Thurs- 6:15PM)


Raleigh Running Outfitters would like to wish everyone a happy and safe holiday season.



Thursday, March 24, 2011

I wear my sunglasses at night...

Now that it's finally light outside when we run, it's not only important to take care of your skin, but your eyes need to be protected from UV rays too. And, since futuristic is in and most sports sunglasses remind me of something that Geordi might wear, I can only assume that means that they are now trendy. I found this review of sunglasses, and another pair that is specifically designed for people with small heads. Don't like any of these? Well, this article provides some guidance (as well as some more sunglasses)! Among their suggestions:
  • Make sure they're ANSI-approved
  • Look for polarized lenses to cut down on glare
  • Choose an appropriate "lens tint" (i.e., darker lenses are less appropriate for earlier morning / later night runs)

1 comment:

  1. Dark lenses running, cool! Dark lenses swimming indoors, baaaad. Mine are so dark I feel like I swim in a swamp. Ugh!

    ReplyDelete