3 New Ways to Follow E3!

Facebook / Twitter / Instagram

______________________________

Come train with Raleigh Running Outfitters!

Spring Half Marathon Training Program

Or join us on one of our group runs!

Track workout from Bottle Revolution (Tues- 6:15PM)
Cary Store (Wed- 6PM) + Raleigh Store (Thurs- 6:15PM)


Raleigh Running Outfitters would like to wish everyone a happy and safe holiday season.



Thursday, March 17, 2011

An interview with Lucky

Me: How fast can a leprechaun run?
Lucky: Imagine a little green man running in your head... about that fast (source).

Me: Wow... that's pretty fast. I'm not sure I could keep up, I mean without wearing compression socks and a cape, and I usually don't wear the later. So, how could I catch a leprechaun?
Lucky: More speed work at the track. Or you could set a trap... "old school" like... with something shiny on a string and a shoebox (source).

Me: Sweet! I definitely have some old sneaker boxes. What should I do when I catch the leprechaun?
Lucky: Take his gold and ask for three wishes. Just make sure you don't look away or shoot him (source).

Me: I would never shoot anything, never mind a leprechaun. Although the looking away thing might cause a problem. I think he could probably escape while I was jumping up and down singing, "I caught a leprechaun, I caught a leprechaun, I caught a leprechaun, WAHOOO!"
Lucky: Sounds like you might have a problem there. But, you could just follow the sound of laughter.

Me: Yeah, why do leprechaun's laugh when they run? I mean, when I do that I can't breathe.
A: Because they have outsmarted you of course (source)!

Me: Ok, one more question... who would win a race, you or the Trix rabbit?
Lucky: There's no question there... me of course (source).

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment