3 New Ways to Follow E3!

Facebook / Twitter / Instagram

______________________________

Come train with Raleigh Running Outfitters!

Spring Half Marathon Training Program

Or join us on one of our group runs!

Track workout from Bottle Revolution (Tues- 6:15PM)
Cary Store (Wed- 6PM) + Raleigh Store (Thurs- 6:15PM)


Raleigh Running Outfitters would like to wish everyone a happy and safe holiday season.



Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Running Skirts

This is the other trend I've noticed. At first, I thought that running skirts were best suited for walking... then I saw people training in them... then racing in them... and then winning (or running really fast times) in them. I've heard that they are comfortable, and actually own one made by Brooks. And, while I agree that it's fine for walking around in, I can't see myself running in it anytime soon (however, I seldom wear skirts, so that's not a huge surprise). As it turns out, I'm not the only one, and female runners seem to be pretty divided on the issue. And guys, don't despair, you can wear one too!

No comments:

Post a Comment