3 New Ways to Follow E3!

Facebook / Twitter / Instagram

______________________________

Come train with Raleigh Running Outfitters!

Spring Half Marathon Training Program

Or join us on one of our group runs!

Track workout from Bottle Revolution (Tues- 6:15PM)
Cary Store (Wed- 6PM) + Raleigh Store (Thurs- 6:15PM)


Raleigh Running Outfitters would like to wish everyone a happy and safe holiday season.



Saturday, May 8, 2010

Saturday's Races

After winning the inaugural RGA nine-hole best ball tournament (2 shots over Sean, 5 shots over Kirby, and a few more over Rita) on Friday, Dave continued his winning streak at the Wake Forest Rotary 5K. Despite strictly following the race instructions "not to try and beat the train" (apparently they had someone run beneath the gates last year as a train was approaching), he was 1st in his age group (4th overall).

Bobby Mack and John Crews (both from TAF Elite) went 1-2 in the Capital City Classic this morning... AWESOME JOB!!! Bobby ran a 30:03 to defend his title, which is amazing especially given that fact that weather.com told me it was already 73 degrees at ~6AM (ok, so I might be in Boston... and a thunderstorm might have woken me up... and I might have looked online to see when it would pass so I could get a run in... and I might have typed the wrong zip code). I'll post all of the results from the weekend when I know them. #20

AND HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY (well... tomorrow)!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment