3 New Ways to Follow E3!

Facebook / Twitter / Instagram

______________________________

Come train with Raleigh Running Outfitters!

Spring Half Marathon Training Program

Or join us on one of our group runs!

Track workout from Bottle Revolution (Tues- 6:15PM)
Cary Store (Wed- 6PM) + Raleigh Store (Thurs- 6:15PM)


Raleigh Running Outfitters would like to wish everyone a happy and safe holiday season.



Friday, July 23, 2010

Full Circle...

We just finished giving a tour of the lab, and one of the people asked the following: "I saw these bracelets advertised on TV. They were supposed to help with balancing..." I actually got to say, "I've heard of these! One of my friends was telling me about them the other day, and one of them had actually tried a similar product. So, I decided to look into the technology..." And, being that I was now better informed on "biofield therapies" from last Thursday's blog post, I could actually speak about it in an intelligent manner! In addition to compression therapy, she also asked about barefoot running, and some of the sneakers for them. Again... blog post! Wow, just wow...

No comments:

Post a Comment