- Cycling - USA has twice as many top contenders in the 2010 Tour de France as Great Britain
- Golf - although USA and England have equal numbers of golfers in the top 10, the USA owns 4 of the top 5 positions
- Running - USA beat Britain in the 2010 IAAF World Cross Country Championships (had to throw that in there because Bobby ran in that race)
- Soccer (sorry, football) - (1) USA and England tied (yeah, who would have guessed?!) and (2) USA made it equally as far as England before being eliminated
- Swimming - total USA domination
- Tennis - the USA men have a top contender for Wimbledon, and the Williams sisters rank high in the women's competition
- Triathlons - USA has a clear history of domination at Kona
3 New Ways to Follow E3!
Facebook / Twitter / Instagram
Come train with Raleigh Running Outfitters!
Spring Half Marathon Training Program
Or join us on one of our group runs!
Track workout from Bottle Revolution (Tues- 6:15PM)
Cary Store (Wed- 6PM) + Raleigh Store (Thurs- 6:15PM)
Raleigh Running Outfitters would like to wish everyone a happy and safe holiday season.
Monday, July 5, 2010
July 4th - USA vs Britain
Hope everyone had a great July 4th... go USA!!!
Posted by Meghan Hegarty at 7:00 AM